I own trust land but I haven’t received a payment from the BIA in a couple of years. Who should I contact?

You should contact the Office of the Special Trustee (OST) to find out if you’re on its “whereabouts unknown” list. You can use the OST’s online search tool or call the OST Trust Beneficiary Call Center at 888-678-6836.